THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES FOR MINI-STORAGE USE. THEY ARE BASED ON STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS.
BEFORE YOU MAY MOVE IN, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW POLICIES. THIS WRITTEN AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- No working in the unit at any time--Storage use only!